Indian Army Rally Bharti Tripura 2019-Physical, Medical, Written Syllabus
Tripura Army Rally Bharti Program: Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Tripura, Dhalai, North Tripura, South Tripura, West Tripura Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program, Online Application Documents, Admit Card, Physical Standard, Height, Weight, Chest, Education Qualification, Medical Test, Written Exam, Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern, Physical Fitness Test, Tripura Relation and Sports Army Rally Bharti, Tripura Army Recruitment Rally Bharti date. Tripura Army Recruitment Rally Bharti notification details given below:-
Other Army Recruitment Rally in Tripura: Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for Tripura State will cover the following recruitment during the period of army rally bharti Tripura:-
- Relation Recruitment in Tripura: Relation recruitment rally bharti for son/brother of serving/retired/ex servicemen of Tripura State, Through online application.
- Outsider Army Bharti: Recruitment of Son/brothers of serving persons who are serving in Tripura State under ARO Silchar/ZRO Shillong through Outsider Sanction.
- Army Sports Rally Bharti Tripura: Sports Army Rally Bharti for Sportsmen Bharti in the Army for candidates of Tripura State Through online application.
- DSC Army Bharti: Re-enrollment in DSC Bharti for ex-servicemen will be carried out as per program of ARO Silchar/ZRO Shillong. Ex-servicemen are advised to contact ARO Silchar for DSC Recruitment.
- TA Recruitment Rally Bharti: TA Recruitment Rally Bharti of Tripura State – CLICK HERE
Games Permitted in Army Recruitment Rally: Army Rally Bharti for Sports Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Fencing , Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weight Lifting and Wrestling.
- Validity of Sports: Sports certificate within two years.
- District Level Sports: Recognised by District Sports Association 1st and 2nd position only.
- State, National and International Level Sports: Participation certificate.
Indian Army Latest Rally Bharti Schedule 2019-2020 Notification
|District/ State Wise Army Rally Bharti / Schedule/Latest program/ Notification 2019-2020|
|ARO Charkhi Dadri Army Bharti July 2019||Click Here|
|ASC Centre North Army Relation Bharti July 2019||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Center Nasik Bharti||Click Here|
|RVC Relation Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Haryana & Delhi Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|BEG Kirkee Pune Relation & Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|AMC UHQ Quota Sports Open Bharti Program Sep 2019||Click Here|
|सेना में महिला भर्ती योजना 2019||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Bharti 10th pass 2019||Click Here|
|EME & AEC UHQ Quota Relation & Open Rally 2019||Click Here|
|GR Relation & Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Gorkha Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|MIRC Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|Para Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ACC Ahmadnagar Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Center UHQ Quota & Sporst Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|UK Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|ARO Shimla Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Karnataka Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|Army AD Corps Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Punjab Army Rally Bharti Nov 2019||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|Tamilnadu Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|KRC Army Open/ UHQ Quota Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|UK Army Bharti Jun 2019||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|HP Army Rally 2019||Click Here|
|JAT Regt Army Bharti May to Aug 2019||Click Here|
|HP Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|UP Army Bharti Jun to Oct 2019||Click Here|
|Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan , Kinnaur Open Rally Jun 2019||Click Here|
|Rail Bharti 2019 Ex Man||Click Here|
|West Bengal Police Bharti Male/ Female 2019||Click Here|
|GUARD Center Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|बिहार रेजिमेंट आर्मी भर्ती कार्यक्रम 2019||Click Here|
|MEG Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|PUNJAB Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|SIKH LI Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|JAK RIF Army Bharti Apr/ May 2019||Click Here|
|DOGRA Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Raj Rif UHQ Quota Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|RAJPUT Regt UHQ Quota Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|JAT REGT Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Meghalaya Army Bharti Program May 2019||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Telangana Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Andaman & Nicobar Army Bharti||Click here|
|Assam Rifles Open Bharti All States 2019||Click Here|
|AP Army Bharti March 2019 (all district)||Click Here|
|TN Army Bharti March 2019 (all district)||Click Here|
|Telangana Army Bharti March 2019 (all district)||Click Here|
|A & N Army Bharti March 2019 (all district)||Click Here|
|Rajasthan open army rally bharti March 2019 (all districts)||Click here|
|1 EME Bharti Sept 2019||Click Here|
|3 EME Bharti Date Oct 2019||Click Here|
|आल इंडिया वायु सेना रैली भर्ती मार्च 2019 |
|BIHAR Army Open Bharti March 2019 (all districts)||Click Here|
|स्पेशल आर्मी भर्ती बिहार/ झारखण्ड 2019||Click Here|
|Nagaland, Tripura, Arunachal, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram March 2019||Click Here|
|All India District/State wise army rally program 2019-2020||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Medical Test Indian Army||Click Here|
|Join Indian Army Website||www.joinindianarmy.nic.in|
|Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, Police Entry Scheme 2019|
|भारतीय सेना में महिला भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2019||Click Here|
|Girls Entry Scheme Join |
|Girls Entry Scheme Join |
|Entry Scheme Join |
Indian Air Force
|WB Lady Police Bharti 2019||Click Here|
Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Post/Trade/Code
Sepoy Pharma in Army Medical Corps -Code SPY
Soldier General Duty (All Arms) -Code SGD
Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence – Code STT
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – Code CLK
Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) – Code SNA
Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC) – Code STD
Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner-)- Code STA
Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)-Click 18 Trades- Code TDN
Religious Teacher (RT JCO) -Code RGT
Havildar Education (Army Education Corps) – Code HVL
Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)- Code HAC
District covered army rally bharti Tripura:- HQ Recruiting Zone Shillong/ZRO Shillong/ ARO Silchar is responsible for army recruitment rally bharti of Tripura State for following districts. ARO/BRO Silchar army recruitment rally district of Tripura:-
- Army Rally Bharti Dhalai, district of Tripura
- Army Rally Bharti North Tripura district
- Army Rally Bharti South Tripura district
- Army Rally Bharti West Tripura district.
- Army Rally Bharti Sepahijala district of Tripura
- Army Rally Bharti Gomati district of Tripura
- Army Rally Bharti Unakoti district of Tripura
- Army Rally Bharti Khowai district of Tripura State
Tripura Army Rally Bharti Physical Standard Required
- Height for Soldier GD/Sol Tdn – 160 cms
- Height for Soldier Technical and other category – 157 cms
- Chest for Army Bharti – 77 to 82 cms
- Weight for army bharti – 50 Kg
Age Limit for Tripura Army Rally Bharti
- Age for Tripura Army Soldier GD/Soldier SHGD – 17 ½ to 21 years
- Age for Tripura Army Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Clerk Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen category : Age for all these category should be between 17 ½ to 23 years.
- Age for Havildar Education: Between 20 to 25 years.
- Age for Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers) : Between 20 to 25 years.
- Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher : 27 to 34 years.
- Age for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering : 21 to 27 years.
- Age for recruitment in TA – 18 to 42 years.
Marital Status for Tripura Army Bharti: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrollment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) on case to case basis.
Education Qualification for Tripura Soldiers Bharti
Education Qualification Soldier GD/SHGD : Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions is eligible for Tripura Army Sol GD Bharti.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate for recruitment as Soldier General Duty in Tripura Army.
- Percentage of Marks for SGD: No aggregate percentage is considered in case candidate has passed in higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% in individual subjects is mandatory.
- Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage in Soldier GD category.
- Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation in Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
Education Qualification Tripura Soldier Technical Group X,Y: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
Education Qualification Tripura Soldier Tradesman : Minimum Education for Sol Tdn 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered for Tripura Army Bharti. Education for Sol Tdn 8th Pass: Minimum Qualification for Soldier Tdn 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Education Qualification Soldier NA Tripura State: Minimum Education Qualification for Tripura Army Recruitment in soldier nursing assistant category is under:-
- Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
- Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
- Note: In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory for recruitment in Army Medical Corps.
Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT Bharti Indian Army: Minimum Education Qualification required for soldier clerk/store keeper technical in the army is as under:-
- Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII.
- Should have studied English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class XII or X.
- Even, if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Typing Test of 10 minutes duration will be administered once phase – ii of the Revised Recruitment System is implemented as part of the online computer based examination for Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management categories (If revised system is implemented).
- Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
Education Boards: The recognition of State Education Boards or Distance Education Boards will be confirmed from the website of COBSE, UGC, AICTE or Distance Education Council.
Tripura Army Rally Bharti 2019-Physical, Medical, Written Exam Indian Army Rally Bharti Tripura
Indian Army Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Tripura Army Bharti: In PFT for Signals Recruitment Rally Bharti 1600 meter race, pull ups (beam), 9 ft jump (ditch) and zig zag (Body Balance on Zig Zag) will be tested as under:-
PFT for All Trade/Category: PFT for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk, Sol SKT, Soldier Tdn for army recruitment rally bharti will be as under:-
1600 Meter Race (1 Mile run or 1.6 Km Run): Running Group & Marks
- Group I: Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II: From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 sec- 48 Marks
Beam (Pull Ups) : Number of pull ups and Marks
- 10 Pull Ups on beam – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups on beam – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups on beam – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups on beam – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups on beam – 16 Marks
Balance (Zig Zag): No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Jump: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Height, Weight, Chest in Physical Standard for Indian Army Tripura Recruitment Rally Bharti
Army Bharti Physical Relaxation: Relaxation in Physical, Height, Weight, Chest, Written Exam in Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for son of serving/son ex servicemen/son of ward widows/son of widows. Relaxation in physical standard and bonus marks for Soldier GD, Soldier Clk/ SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesmen, Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC will be as under:-
|Indian Army Rally Bharti||Relaxation in Height Weight and Chest|
|Relaxation Applicable to||Height||Weight||Chest|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of |
Ex Servicemen/ Son of War
Widow/ Son of Widow
|02 cm||02 kg||01 cm|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army
|02 cm||02 kg||01 cm|
|Sportsmen who have |
represented India at
International level, or
State at National level
|02 cm||05 kg||03 cm|
|Sportsmen who have |
represented District at
State level and University
or Regional team at State/
National level and secured
1st or 2nd position
|02 cm||05 kg||03 cm|
Relaxation in Written Exam & Bonus Marks for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti
NCC & SOS/SOEX Candidates: Relaxation in written examination and award of bonus marks for Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesman (Sol Tdn), Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC category to join Indian army job recruitment rally bharti to son/ward of service/ex servicemen (SOS/SOEX/SOWW/SOW) and NCC candidates will be as under:-
|Category of Candidates||Soldier |
|Sol Clk/ SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol
Tech(Avn & Amn),
|Son of Servicemen /Son of |
Ex-Servicemen/ Son of War
Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders |
who have participated in
Republic Day Parade
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate Holde||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|Candidates having O+ Level |
Computer Certificate issued
by DOEACC Society
Bonus Marks for Sportsman in Written for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti
Army Sportsman Bharti Chhoot: Relaxation in written examination and award of bonus marks for Sportsmen in Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Tech, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesman (Sol Tdn), Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC category to join Indian army recruitment rally bharti will be as under:-
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
|Candidates Represented |
India at International level
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented |
State at National level
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured
1st/ 2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Medical Test/Medical Exam Indian Army Bharati: Candidates for relation/sports Army Bharti found eligible in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test will have to go through medical examination. All candidates are advised to visit on “Medical Test Preparation Tips“ for easily success in Medical Test and, you must visit on “How Medical Exam is done” during army medical test of Complete Body” also study “Causes of Medical Unfit”.
Admit Card Tripura Army Bharti: Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Written Examination will be issued on completion of PFT, PMT and Medical Test to the candidates. Admit Card for Medical Unfit/Review candidates will be issued on receipt of Fitness Certificate from concerned Military Hospital.
Written Examination: Date, Time, Place for army written examination (common entrance examination), CEE will be given in the admit card with instructions of the written examination. Information about category/trade wise army written exam syllabus and army exam pattern, army exam preparation tips, Sample paper and model paper for practice and study for success in written examination.
Army Written Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern: Army Written Exam Syllabus, Subjects, Exam Pattern, Army Exam Question Paper and Marks, Minus Marking System for Written Exam Soldier General Duty, Soldier SHGD, Soldier, Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Tdn details given below:-
|GK & Gen|
|Part I||100/32||25||04||1 Mark|
|Part II||100/32||25||04||1 Mark|
Addition of PFT Marks in Army Written Exam: PFT Marks added in final merit list in preparation of army merit list for Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol NA, Sol Clk, Sol SKT, Sol Tdn for recruitment in army rally bharti details given below in the table:-
|Soldier Clerk /|
Tripura Army Result: Tripura army recruitment rally bharti written examination result will be published on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Contact Details for Tripura Army Recruitment Rally: Army Recruiting Office Silchar Cantt, District-Cachar (Assam), PO – Arunachal – Pin – 788025, Email : Sweet.firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tripura Bharti Job Info: Tripura army Job Information about Application, Location, Type of Army Bharti Rally and other UHQ Quota relation & sports army bharti information are given below:-
|Organisation||Join Indian Army|
|About Job Info||Join Indian Army Job Info|
|Type of Job||Indian Army Job|
|Army Job Location||All India & Abroad|
|Post Category||Various Post
|Army Bharti Type||Rally Bharti|
|Army Recruitment |
|8th, 10th, ITI, 12th,
BA, BSc, MA, MSc
|Date of Army |
|As per Notification
|Place of Army |
|As per army rally
|Mode of Written |
Written Test/ Pen
paper mode army
|Army Written Exam|
|Hindi & English|
Defence Jobs 2019
|Brief Job Information|
|Ongole Army Bharti Program 2019||Click Here|
|Bengal Engineer Group Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Women Police Bharti Indian Army||Click Here|
|Mech Inf Centre Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|PARA centre Banglaore Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Armd Corps Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Arty Center Hyderabd Bharti June 2019||Click Here|
|AMC Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Railway Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|पश्चिम बंगाल महिला एवं पुरुष पुलिस भर्ती 2019||Click Here|
|Bihar Regt Army Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Rajput Regt Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|ARO/State/BRO Wise Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Para Bharti Apr 2019||Click Here|
|राजस्थान ओपन आर्मी भर्ती मार्च 2019 |
|Bihar Open Army Bharti March 2019|
|Nagaland Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|Special Army Bharti Soldier Pharma 2019||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Army Rally Bharti 2019||Click Here|
|भारतीय नौसेना स्पोर्ट्स भर्ती 2019||Click Here|
|Army Rally Program March|
2019 HQ Rtg Zone Jalandhar
|TA Bharti Program|
|Medical Test Army, |
Navy IAF/ Medical
|All India Center Army|
Bharti Rally & Sports
|Relaxation in Army Bharti |
सेना में भर्ती होने
के लिए छूट 2019
|Multi Tasking Staff |
Army Bharti 8th/10th
Agartala, Tripura Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Date 2019
Starting date of online application: 21/11/2018
Closing date of online application: 31/12/2018
Date of Download Admit Card: 18/01/2019 to 22/01/2019
Starting date of Army Rally: 21/02/2019
Ending date of army rally bharti: 25/02/2019
Place of Tripura Army Rally Bharti: Dasaratha Deb State Sports Complex Agartala (Tripura)
District covered: Army Rally Bharti West Tripura , South Tripura , Sepahijala, Gomati , Dhalai , Unakoti , North Tripura , Khowai
Document Required for Tripura Indian Army Bharti: Click here for preparation of following army bharati documents. Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificate: Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- School Character Certificate: School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate: Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- No-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final selection for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Sports Certificate Under Sports Quota Army Bharti
- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.inwebsite.
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State Level and University team or regional team at District level with 1 st/2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under :-
- All Senior/Junior National Championship Certificate – Respective National Federation.
- All State & Dist level Certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
- All University level Certificate – Inter University Sports Board.
- All Scholl level certificate – All India School Games Federation.
Important Instructions for Army Recruitment Rally Tripura
- Administration: Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to civil police
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/attention of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performing enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part on the boys are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physically measurements.
- All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.Candidates may require to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under own arrangements. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Indian Army Written Exam Syllabus With Topics
General Knowledge Question Paper (सामान्य ज्ञान)
Abbreviations (लघुरूप) – National & International
Sports (खेल) – National and International
Prizes & Awards (पुरस्कार) – National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel Prizes
History (इतिहास) – Important dates and battles in Indian and the World
History and landmarks of Indian History, national
waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest & Longest
Terminology (शब्दावली) – Geographical terms, Economic Terms,
Astronomical Terms, Legal Terms & Misc Terms
Geography (भूगोल) – Solar System Space exploration, The earth
principal peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes, and famous.
General Science Question Paper (सामान्य विज्ञान)
Human Body (मानव शरीर) – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses.
The question of General Science consisting of topic related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Based on fundamentals and day to day activities.
Medical Terms (मेडिकल)
Scientific Terms (वैज्ञानिक)
Scientific & Research Institutes in India (भारत में वैज्ञानिक और अनुसंधान संस्थान)
Mathematics Question Paper (अंक शास्त्र)
Arithmetic (अंकगणित) – Consisting of numbers, HCF, LCM, Decimal fraction, square roots, partnership, profit & loss, unitary method, percentage, Average, Ratio & proportion, time work & distance,
Mensuration (क्षेत्रमिति)- Area and perimeters of Squares, rectangles parallelograms, circles, volume & surface area of the cube, cuboids, cone, cylinders & sphere.
Algebra (बीजगणित) – Basic operations and factorization, HCF and LCM, quadratic equations.
Geometry (ज्यामिति) – Triangles quadrilaterals, parallelograms, Lines, angles, and circles.
All India Regimental Centre Relation and Sports Army Bharti – CLICK HERE
Relaxation in Height, weight, Chest, Relaxation in Written Exam – CLICK HERE
Priority For Join Indian Army Priority I to V – CLICK HERE
Minimum Physical Standard Required for Indian Army Recruitment
Physical Standard: Minimum physical standard height, chest, weight required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for candidates of all Indian states for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Pharma, Soldier Tradesmen, RT JCO, JCO catering, Hav (SAC) are as under:-
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Hill Area |
of Punjab, Chandigarh
|Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong)||160||157||160||77||48|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh,|
Delhi, Rajasthan and Western
Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Orissa||169||169||162||77||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar,|
Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166||165||162||77||50|
Special Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti
Special Physical Standard: Minimum special physical standard height, chest, weight required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for candidates of all Indian states for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Pharma, Soldier Tradesmen, RT JCO, JCO catering, Hav (SAC) are as under:-
Standard for Army
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77||48|
|Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas||162||77||48|
|*Clerk (Staff Duty) / Store Keeper Technical||162||77||50|
RT JCO (Gorkhas & Ladakhi region
|The Brigade of Guards||173||77||50|
|Corps of Military Police||173||77||50|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group of Islands including Minicoy
|Soldier Tradesmen||Minimum physical standards of the regions given above, minus 1 Cm chest and 2 Kg weight. Ht criteria would be as par with Soldier General Duty as relevant to the region.|
|JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated|
Cartographer (Engineers) / Havildar
|As applicable to Soldier General Duty for various regions.|
|Note:* Regional physical standards lower than the standards laid down zone wise will be applicable to clerical candidates belonging to those region.|
Tripura Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program, Date, Place: Program for army rally bharti will be issued by ARO Silchar and army recruitment rally for Tripura tentatively will be held in the 2019.