1. Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally Bharti 2021-2022: Assam Rifles Rally Bharti Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Application, Age Limit, Height, Weight, Chest, Trade wise Education Qualification information for special relation recruitment rally bharti of dependent/ relative in Assam Rifles under compassionate ground recruitment scheme. Assam Rifles Notification recruitment rally for selection of male/ female Riflemen GD, Tradesmen, Technical/ Non Technical, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer/PA.
2. Recruitment of Dependent in Assam Rifles 2021-2022: Offline application are invited from eligible candidates from across the country for enrolment into the Assam Rifles under the Compassionate Ground Appointment Scheme. The recruitment rally will tentatively be held with effect from 2021-2022 onwards at Headquarters Directorate General Assam Rifles, Laitkor, Shillong (Meghalaya) NSS – Guwahati (Assam). Firm Date of reporting to attend the recruitment rally will be intimated to the eligible candidates by registered post followed by uploading if necessary details in official website www.assamrifles.gov.infrom time to time.
Assam Rifles Bharti Programme 2021 Notification
Vacancy Details for Relation Recruitment in Assam Rifles/ Selection Process
3. Trade/post wise details of the vacancies for male & Female for Assam Rifles Compassionate Ground Appointment Rally 2021-2022 are as under:-
|S. No||Trades||No. of Vacancies|
|(a)||Rifleman General Duty (GD) (for Male and Female both)||29|
|(b)||Havildar Clerk (for Male and Female both)||11|
|(c)||Warrant Officer Personal Assistance (PA)||02|
|(d)||Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) (Male candidates only)||01|
|(e)||Rifleman Electricaln Fitter Signal (EFS) ( For Male candidates only)||01|
|(f)||Rifleman Upholster ( for Male candidates only)||01|
|(g)||Rifleman Armourer ( for Male candidates only)||02|
|(h)||Rifleman Electrician ( for Male candidates only)||01|
|(i)||Rifleman Nursing Assistance ( for Male candidates only)||03|
|(j)||Rifleman Carpenter ( for Male candidates only)||01|
|(k)||Rifleman Cook ( for Male candidates only)||14|
|(l)||Rifleman Female Attendant/AYA ( for Female candidates only)||01|
|(m)||Rifleman Safai ( for Male candidates only)||05|
|(n)||Rifleman Washerman ( for Male candidates only)||01|
|(o)||Rifleman Barber ( for Male candidates only)||02|
|(p)||Rifleman Equipment & Boot Repairer (EBR) ( for Male candidates only)||03|
|(q)||Rifelman Tailor ( for Male candidates only)||01|
4. Physical Standard: Physical Standard Test (PST), height, weight, chest required for selection into Assam Refiles Recruitment Relation Rally male and female candidates Except Havildar Clerk and Warrant Officer is given in the table below:-
|Physical Standard Test (PST) CAPF Category||Height for|
|For all Categories / All over India||170||157||80+5|
|Relaxation in Height|
|ST Candidates hailing from the North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura||160||147.5||76+5|
|Candidates of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and Candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and J & K.||165||155||78+5|
|North East States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim Tripura & Darjeeling||162.5||152.5||77+5|
Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates
Appeal Against Physical Standard Test (PST): Candidates declared disqualified in Physical Standard Test can prefer an appeal to the appellate authority for re-measurement of Height and Chest only. The appeals of the candidates shall be disposed off on the same day by the appellate authority.
5. Physical Standard for Clerk/WO: Physical Standard Test (PST) for men and women height, weight, chest required for Havildar Clerk and Warrant Officer for relation/ dependent recruitment rally of Assam Refile is as under:-
|Physical Standard Clerk/WO/PA CAPF Recruitment||Height for|
|For all candidates except ST||165||155||77+5|
|Relaxation in Height|
|Candidate Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas|
Dorgras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland,
Arunachal Pradesh Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal
Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh and Ladakh regions of Jammu and Kashmir
|Candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA)||157||152.5||77+82|
|ST Candidates Except NE States||162.5||150||76+5|
|ST Candidates from North Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,|
Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Left Wing Extremism affected Districts
Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards for male and female candidates
6. Relaxation in Physical Standard: The following relaxation in physical standard are applicable to the eligible candidates for recruitment in Assam Rifles under Compassionate Ground Appointment scheme.
|Relaxation in Physical Standard for Appointment on Compassionate Ground|
|Relaxation in Age||Height||Chest||Weight|
|15 Years. |
In case widow upto 40 years
|7.5 centimeters||6 cms unexpanded|
5 cms expanded
7. Eligibility Criteria for Appointment in AR: Only one dependent family of Assam Rifles personnel who are killed in action, died while in service, discharged from service on medical grounds and missing while in service are eligible to apply for compassionate ground relative recruitment rally.
8. Educational Qualification: Trade and category wise education qualification, age limit given in details for recruitment rally in Assam Rifles is given on – CLICK HERE
9. Admit Card: Admit Card/ Call Up Letter for Documentation, PST, PET, Medical Test for recruitment rally in Assam Rifles will be sent by registered post.
1o. Physical Efficiency Test (PET): All male and female candidates have to qualify the following PET (physical efficiency test) for compassionate ground recruitment in Assam Rifles:-
(a) All candidates except Ladakh Region
(i) For Male Candidates – 05 Km run to qualify within 24 minutes.
(ii) Female Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes.
(b) Kadakh Region
(i) For Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify with 6.30 minutes
(ii) Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes
11. Written Test: Dependent/ candidates applying for Compassionate Ground Appointment Scheme in Assam Rifles will be exempted from WRITTEN EXAMINATION.
12. Trade Test (Skill Test): Trade Test (Skill Test) for technical & tradesmen personnel including Clerk & Personal Assistant will be conducted before undergoing Detailed Medical Examination (DME). No marks will be awarded. Candidates will be assessed as Pass or Fail. Candidates who pass the trade test will only be undergoing for Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Medical Test Para Military/Police Forces – Click Here
13. Merit List and Call Letter for Training. The candidates who qualify in all respects i.e Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test (Skill Test) and Medical Examination Test will be placed in Merit List depending upon the
priorities and trade/ category wise vacancies.
14. How To Apply. Candidate shall submit their off line application as per format attached along with Self attested Copies of educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma/technical/ITI certificate (as applicable) of the trade in accordance with Qualitative Requirements, incl one xerox copy of photo ID i.e. AADHAAR, PAN/Voter ID/Driving license etc to the address mentioned below:-
DIRECTORATE GENERAL ASSAM RIFLES
15. Multiple of Choice Trades: The candidates have liberty to intention there choice for multiple trades out of the advertised trades/post in their application forms. Opportunity for Trade (Skill) Rest will be given to the candidates for multiple trades/post accordingly. Final selection will be done in one trade/post of candidate’s choice on clearing all mandatory tests keeping in view the priority level of the candidate and availability of vacancies.
16. Uploading of Scanned Application: The candidates may also upload scanned copies their application along-with requisite connected documents in official e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org till last date of receipt of the applications.
Priority/ Preference for Recruitment of Dependent – Click Here
17. Dependent Family Members: The following constitute department family members:-
(a) Spouse, or
(b) Son (including adopted son) or
(c) Daughter (including adopted daughter), or
(d) Adoption should have been done in the life of Govt servant in terms of court of law of the land. Adoption taken place after expiry of Govt servant by his/her family members is not admissible for Compassionate Ground Appointment.
(e) Brother or sister in the case of unmarried Govt employee who was wholly dependent on him at the time of death in harness or retirement on medical grounds, as the case may be.
18. Rejection of Applications: In case the information furnished by the candidates in the Application Form is found to be false at any stage of the Recruitment Rally and even at a later stage. The candidature of such candidates will summarily be rejected without any notice. Appropriate action will also be taken against such candidates as per the provisions of law by registering an FIR with the Police. Applications received after the last/due date will not be entertained. Incomplete application, in any respect will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be made on this account.
Assam Rifles (AR) Recruitment Rally Notification – Click Here
Online Application Procedure CAPF – Click Here
SSB Recruitment Rally Program – Click Here
|Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally Bharti Program 2021-2022|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Online Application Date||26-06-2021|
|Written Exam||No Written Exam|
|Admit Card Date||24-08-2021 onwards|
|Note:- The recruitment rally will tentatively be held from 24 august onwards depend upon covid pandemic situation, the exact date and place of reporting at rally site will be mentioned and calling letters.|
Indian Army Latest Rally Bharti Schedule 2021-2022 Notification
|Army Navy, IAF, Police Job Notification||Job Info in detail|
|Anganwadi Bharti 2021 Online Form 53000+ Post||Click Here|
|उत्तर प्रदेश सचिवालय सहायक भर्ती कार्यक्रम 2021||Click Here|
|आल इंडिया मिलिट्री भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2021||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota, Sports Open & Center Relation Rally Program 2021-||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment Program 2021||Click Here|
|10th and 12th Pass Selection in Indian Navy 2021||Click Here|
|Graduate Male & Female Entry Scheme 2021||Click Here|
|1 STC bharti program 2021||Click Here|
|Women Tech/Non Tech Entry Course 2021||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Army Rally 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech Entry 2021||Click Here|
|All India Army Rally Bharti Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी एवं अंग्रेजी में||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota Relation/ Open Sports Bharti Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|पुलिस भर्ती मेडिकल टेस्ट कैसे होता है||Click Here|
|Police Bharti 2021-2022||Click Here|
|State Wise Army Rally Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Army Navy IAF Medical Test Male/ Female||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना महिला प्रवेश योजना 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Documents for Online Application||Click Here|
|Know about CAPF, NSG, SPG, BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF, SSC Indian Security Forces||Click Here|
|दवाओं का प्रयोग: सेना में भर्ती होने वाले सभी उम्मीदवारों को शारीरिक प्रदर्शन बढ़ाने वाली दवाओं का इस्तेमाल न करने की सलाह दी जाती है। भर्ती रैली के दौरान उम्मीदवारों पर प्रदर्शन बढ़ाने वाली दवाओं के उपयोग के लिए आकस्मिक जांच की जाएगी। ऐसी किसी भी दवा का उपयोग सख्त वर्जित है। दोषी पाए जाने पर, उम्मीदवार को भर्ती प्रक्रिया से निकाल दिया जाएगा।|
|INDIAN ARMY RECUITMENT RALLY SCHEDULE 2021-2022|
|For Full Job Info CLICK on State Below|