Online Application CAPF Recruitment 2020-2021: Online Application Form Process of Registration for recruitment program SSC GD, AR, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSC, CAPF male & female candidates. Central Armed Police Force recruitment rally bharti Online Application Procedure for Constable GD, Rifleman, Havildar Clerk, JCO, WO, PA, MTS, Tradesmen. How to fill the online application form for recruitment in AR, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSC GD, CAPF, Direct/ Relation/ Sports Quota Bharti in Central Police Force. Step by step action to fill up online application form/ procedure for CAPF Recruitment. Instructions for online application Process/ procedure. Category/ Trade wise submission of online application form to join AR, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSC, CAPF. Submission of Online Application Form Serial wise/ Column wise/ Field wise filling of information by the candidates are given below.
How to fill online application form SSC GD, AR, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, CAPF Recruitment 2020-2021
PART-I (Filling: details)
How to Apply: To apply, fill up the online application form by clicking on “ONLINE APPLICATION” option on the website. The candidates will fill the requisite details as prescribed in the application form as under:-
|Column||Field to be Filled by the Candidates|
1. Post: Fill up post name for which he / she wants to apply.
2. Candidate’s Name: Fill their first name, middle name and last name in capital letters as shown in matriculation certificate.
3. Father’s Name/Husband’s Name: Fill his / her father’s / Husband’s name preferably in capital letters as per matriculation certificate OR AADHAAR / Voter ID etc.
4. Mother’s Name: Fill his/ her mother’s name in capital letters preferably as per matriculation certificate OR AADHAAR / Voter ID etc.
5. Date of Birth: Date of Birth should be mentioned in DD/MM/YYYY format as per matriculation certificate.
6. Gender: Select as applicable (Male / Female).
7. Nationality: Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
8. Religion: Fill his / her religion i.e Hindu, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhist, Zoroastrians (Parsees), Jains or others. If others,
mention name of his / her religion.
9. Category: Candidate should fill the category to which he / she belongs i.e. Gen / OBC / SC / ST. Keeping in view the problems faced by the candidates, Govt of India had revised the format of OBC certificate vide DoP&T No.36036/2/2013-Estt (Res) dated 30.05.2014. Candidates selecting OBC category must ensure that he / she belongs to the community which is recognised as a backward class for central services by the Govt of India for the purpose of reservation in service as per orders contained in GOI instructions and in DoP&T OM No.36012/22/93-Estt (SCT) dated 08.09.93. He / she should also ensure that he / she does not belong to persons / sections (Creamy layer) mentioned in column 3 of the schedule of the above referred OM dated 08.09.1993 to claim relaxation. The reserved category candidates should also ensure their caste / sub-caste has been included in the central list of SC / ST / OBC from their domiciled State / UT.
10. Whether candidates belongs to a community: If candidates belongs to the community (Garhawalis / Kumaonis / Gorkhas / Dogras / Marathas), then he / she has to fill community certificate details.
11. Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir:CPF Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989: Candidates to fill certificate details.
12. Whether effected in 1984 Riots: Candidate affected by 1984 Riots, has to fill certificate details.
13. Whether affected in 2002 Communal Riots of Gujarat: Candidate affected by 2002 Communal Riots of Gujarat, has to fill certificate details.
14. Whether Ex-Servicemen: Applicable for Ex-Servicemen of Armed Forces only. If yes, candidate has to fill length of service and date of discharge.
15. Whether Employee of CAPF: Applicable to CAPF employees only in case of vacancies advertised against their domiciled State / UT and category. Candidates have to fill employment details.
16. AADHAAR Number: Fill-up 12-digit Aadhaar Number. If the candidate does not have Aadhaar Number, he / she may fill number of photo bearing Identity Card such as Driving Licence, Voter Card, Pan Card, Identity Card issued by University / College.
17. Identification Marks: Fill details of identification which is clearly visible.
18. Mobile Number: Candidates has to mention a valid mobile number. Providing of mobile number is mandatory. If any candidate does not provide / mention his / her mobile number, he / she will be responsible for non receipt of any information / updation about examination to be provided by the SSC or any information in exigency. Updates will however be available on the given website.
19. E-mail ID: Candidate has to mention current and in-use valid email ID. Providing of email ID is mandatory. If any candidate does not provide / mention his / her email ID, he / she will be responsible for non receipt of any information / updation related to examination to be provided by CAPF/ SSC or any information in exigency. Updates will however be available on the given website.
20. Education Qualification: Candidates to fill-up respective columns of education qualification indicating year of passing only. Filling up 10th / HSLC is mandatory and are essentially required as proof of age, date of birth. Detail of minimum education qualification for the post applied will also be provided by the candidate.
21. Postal / Permanent Address: Candidates will fill-up his / her postal address for correspondence and permanent address as per his domicile / PRC.
22. Criminal Cases Declaration:If any case is registered against the candidate, he / she shall fill up the details of case.
23. Upload Photo and qualification documents: Candidate should upload his / her latest colour photographs and documents. Photograph and qualification documents must be uploaded in JPG format. The digital size of the photographs and documents must be between 30 to 50 kb. Photographs and documentation must be clearly visible.
24. ID documents: Candidate should upload his / her ID documents. ID documents must be uploaded in JPG format. The digital size of the ID documents must be between 50 to 80 kb. ID documents must be clearly visible.
25. Password : Candidates will have to Register & create their own password and this password will be used by them for login to know the application status and-further updates.
Online Application Form AR, BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, SSC GD, CAPF Bharti/ Recruitment Rally.
PART-II (Uploading of photo, signature and documents)
How to Upload Photo, Signature, Documents on online application
Upload Photo: The candidate will have to upload his/ her passport size coloured photograph in · JPG format which must be less than 50 kb and greater than 4 kb ‘of resolution 120 pixel widths by 150 pixels height.
Upload Signature: The candidate will have to upload his/ her signature in JPG format which must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb of resolution 140 pixel widths by 60 pixels height.
Uploading of documents: The candidate will have to upload his/her documents as required to complete the application form in PDF format which must be less than 100 kb and greater than 50 kb.
Note: After clicking, proceed button, the filled up application form will be shown. The filled up application form can be edited by clicking “Edit Details” button.
Medical Test Para Military/Police Forces – Click Here
Note :- Proper tracking features have already been generated in software to find out the location of candidates who are filling the application form online. If any candidate fills wrong information in his / her application form or upload fake photographs of any other person / celebrity or object or puts blank photo etc, suitable action will be taken against him / her as per provisions under Cyber Crime IT Act 2000 and the application of the candidate will be summarily rejected.
Assam Rifles (AR) Recruitment Rally Notification – Click Here
Online Application Procedure CAPF – Click Here
SSB Recruitment Rally Program – Click Here
Role of Security Forces Click Here
Indian Army Latest Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-2021 Notification
|Army Navy, IAF, Police Job Notification||Job Info in detail|
|Women Tech/Non Tech Entry Course 2021||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Army Rally Dec 2020||Click Here|
|Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech Entry 2021||Click Here|
|All India Army Rally Bharti Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी एवं अंग्रेजी में||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota Relation/ Open Sports Bharti Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|पुलिस भर्ती मेडिकल टेस्ट कैसे होता है||Click Here|
|Police Bharti 2020-2021||Click Here|
|State Wise Army Rally Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|Army Navy IAF Medical Test Male/ Female||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना महिला प्रवेश योजना 2020-2021||Click Here|
|Documents for Online Application||Click Here|
|Know about CAPF, NSG, SPG, BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF, SSC Indian Security Forces||Click Here|