TA Bharti Rally UP 2019
Uttar Pradesh TA Rally Bharti 2021: TA Recruitment Bharti Rally UP. TA bharti rally Aligarh, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Amroha, Auraiya, Ayodhya, Azamgarh, Baghpat, Bahraich, Ballia, Balrampur, Banda, Barabanki, Bareilly, Basti, Bhadohi, Bijnor, Budaun, Bulandshahar, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Gonda, Farukkhabad, Fatehpur, Firozabad, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hapur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Kasganj, Kaushambi, Kushi Nagar, Lakhimpur Kheri, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Muzaffar Nagar, Pilibhit, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Raebareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sambhal, Sant Kabir Nagar, Shahjahanpur, Shamli, Shravasti, Siddharth Nagar, Sitapur, Sonbhadra, Sultanpur, Unnao, Varanasi district of uttar pradesh for ta recruitment rally bharti notification date and program territorial army:-TA Army Rally Bharti 2021 TA Zone 1, 2, 3, 4-TA Bharti Rally Physical Medical Selection Eligibility
TA Rally Bharti Program 2021: rally bharti ta of up for all district. TA bharti date, notification, program for uttar pradesh pradeshik sena bharti rally for 2021 is given in the table below.
TA soldier bharti selection procedure
- Physical Fitness Test, pft TA
- Physical Measurement Test, pst TA
- Medical Test Click here
- Admit Card
- Written Examination
- Final Result of TA
Indian Army Latest Rally Bharti Schedule 2021 Notification
|Army Navy, IAF, Police Job Notification||Job Info in detail|
|Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment Program 2021||Click Here|
|10th and 12th Pass Selection in Indian Navy 2021||Click Here|
|Graduate Male & Female Entry Scheme 2021||Click Here|
|1 STC bharti program 2021||Click Here|
|Women Tech/Non Tech Entry Course 2021||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Army Rally 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech Entry 2021||Click Here|
|All India Army Rally Bharti Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी एवं अंग्रेजी में||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota Relation/ Open Sports Bharti Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|पुलिस भर्ती मेडिकल टेस्ट कैसे होता है||Click Here|
|Police Bharti 2021-2022||Click Here|
|State Wise Army Rally Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Army Navy IAF Medical Test Male/ Female||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना महिला प्रवेश योजना 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Documents for Online Application||Click Here|
|Know about CAPF, NSG, SPG, BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF, SSC Indian Security Forces||Click Here|
Physical standard required for UP TA Bharti
Age Limit for TA : Candidates 18 year to 42 years of age are eligible for ta bharti rally.
Physical Standard : Physical Standard for all trades/categories for recruitment in up ta rally bharti (Territorial Army) is as under :
(a) Minimum height for TA bharti: 160 Centimetre/1.60 Meter/5.33 Feet.
(b) Minimum chest for TA bharti: 77 to 82 Centimetre
(c) Minimum weight for ta bharti: 50 Kilogram
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) for TA recruitment: PFT or physical efficiency test for ta army bharti for all candidates is as under:-
Running for TA Bharti: Running for 1600 meter or 1.6 Km is required as per timing and marks given below for TA Bharti:-
Group I Running Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 30 minutes will get full 60 marks in Group I.
Group II Running Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 45 minutes will get full 48 marks in Group II.
Beam-Pull Ups for TA Bharti: Number ad pull ups (beam) and marks allotted for TA Bharti is as under:-
- 10 Pull Ups on beam–40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups on beam–33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups on beam–27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups on beam–21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups on beam–16 Marks
9 Feet Long Jump: Candidates have to clear 9 feet ditch jump for TA Bharti which is qualify in nature only.
Zig Zag Balance: Candidates have qualify zig zag balance for TA Bharti which is very simple.
TA rally bharti trade/category:
- TA Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- TA Soldier Clerk and Soldier SKT
- TA Soldier Clerk Staff Duties
- TA Soldier Tradesmen Categories 10th Pass
- TA Soldier Tradesmen categories 8th Pass
- Ex Servicemen soldier gd bharti in TA
- Ex Servicemen Havildar Recruitment in TA in all categories
- JCO Ex Servicemen Direct Bharti in TA in various categories
Uttar Pradesh TA (Territorial Army) Bharti Rally Program
|TA Vacancy||TA Rally Bharti|
|Place of TA
|151 Inf Bn TA JAT||Sol (GD)-116, House|
man-03 & Hair
|114 Inf Bn TA JAT||Sol (GD)-52, Clk|
Keeper-02 & Chef
|120 Inf Bn TA BIHAR||Sol (GD)-63, House |
Washer man-03 &
|155 Inf Bn TA |
|Sol (GD)-99, Clk|
|153 Inf Bn TA |
|Sol (GD)-93, Clk|
man-03 & Hair
Smith-01 & Carpenter-01
|Updating Soon||Dogra Ground Ayodhya/
|111 Inf Bn TA|
|Sol (GD)-79, Clk|
Keeper-02 & Washer
TA bharti rally education qualification:
Education Qualification Soldier GD TA Army Bharti: Minimum Education Qualification for Sol GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions is eligible for TA Bharti as Sol GD.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate for recruitment as Soldier General Duty in Bharti.
- Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage in Soldier GD category.
- Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation.
- Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/ Metric/ SSLC /10th class.
Note: Vocational Subjects: Candidates with 10+2 Vocational Subjects are not eligible for Soldier Technical & Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical categories. They can apply for Soldier Tradesman / Soldier General Duty if meeting required percentage of marks in Class 10th.
Education Qualification Soldier Technical Group: 10+2 / Higher Secondary /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized.
Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SD/SKT Bharti: Minimum Education Qualification required for soldier clerk/ store keeper technical in the army is as under:-
- Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII.
- Should have studied English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class XII or X.
- Even, if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- अनिवार्य शैक्षणिक योग्यता सैनिक लिपिक (क्लर्क)/स्टोर कीपर: 12वीं या समकक्ष पास (कला,वाणिज्य या विज्ञान विषयो में) कम से कम 60 प्रतिशत अंक और प्रत्येक विषय में कम से कम 50 प्रतिशत अंको के साथ उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए। (10वीं या 12वीं में अंग्रेजी तथा गणित में कम से कम 50 प्रतिशत अंको के साथ उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए। यदि प्रार्थी स्नातक या उच्च शिक्षा उत्तीर्ण है तब भी 12वीं के अंकों का प्रतिशत लागू होना अनिवार्य है।
- Question Paper Clerk: For Clerk category, the entire question paper (all 50 questions) will be attempted on OMR Sheet and no separate subjective answer sheet will be used for English section.
- Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
Education Qualification Soldier Tdn: Minimum Education for Sol Tdn 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered for Army Bharti. Education for Sol Tdn 8th Pass: Minimum Qualification for Soldier Tdn 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
TA Rally Bharti Documents: Candidates are advised to keep ready following documents for Territorial Army Recruitment Rally Bharti. List of Documents for TA Rally Bharti is as under:-
1. High School / SSC / 10th Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
2. Intermediate / HSC / XII Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3. Graduation Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
4. Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
5. Caste Certificate.
5 (a) Religion Certificate: Religion certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM (if Religion as “Hindu/Sikh/Muslim/ Christian” is not mentioned in the case certificate).
6. Character Certificate from last education institute (Not more than six month old).
7. Character Certificate from Village Pradhan or Sarpanch or Administrative Officer(Not more than six month old).
8. NCC A, B, C Certificates if condidate is NCC Student
9. Outstanding Sports Certificates to be produced if represented in the following:-
(a) Represented India at International level.
(b) Represented State at National Level.
(c) Represented District at National Level.
(d) Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
10. ITI Certificates for concern candidates.
11. Computer Certificate, Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society for Soldier Clerk/SKT.
12. Transfer Certificate in original for Non Matric / 8th Class Pass Students (for Tdn Category)
13. In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster.
14. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age) Format for unmarried certificate
15. Sixteen latest coloured 34 mm x 45 mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
16. Son of Servicemen/Son of Ex Servicemen/Son of war widow and battle casualty (a) There is provision for instant enrolment for Son of Service person and Ex-servicemen. Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office.
17. In case of son of serving soldier of JCO/OR or Officer/son of Ex Servicemen, relationship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer/Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with date of birth, Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced.
18. Aadhar Card.
19. All candidates will bring an Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Stamp paper and attested by a Notary (format attached). Format of affidavit is given below.
20. Candidates are advised to take care of their documents/belongings against theft during rally.
21. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
22. Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
23. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank Account, PAN Card and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
TA written exam syllabus: Exam syllabus for written exam TA army maths, GK, general science and question paper for ta bharti will covers the following subjects/topics. ta soldier bharti syllabus:-
General Knowledge Question Paper (सामान्य ज्ञान)
Abbreviations (लघुरूप) – National & International
Sports (खेल) – National and International
Prizes & Awards (पुरस्कार) – National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel Prizes
History (इतिहास) – Important dates and battles in Indian and the World History and landmarks of Indian History, national
movement, waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest & Longest
Terminology (शब्दावली) – Geographical terms, Economic Terms, Astronomical Terms, Legal Terms & Misc Terms
Geography (भूगोल) – Solar System Space exploration, The earth principal peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes, and famous.
General Science Question Paper (सामान्य विज्ञान)
Human Body (मानव शरीर) – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses. The question of General Science consisting of topic related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Based on fundamentals and day to day activities.
Medical Terms (मेडिकल)
Scientific Terms (वैज्ञानिक)
Scientific & Research Institutes in India (भारत में वैज्ञानिक और अनुसंधान संस्थान)
Mathematics Question Paper (अंक शास्त्र)
Arithmetic (अंकगणित) – Consisting of numbers, HCF, LCM, Decimal fraction, square roots, partnership, profit & loss, unitary method, percentage, Average, Ratio & proportion, time work & distance, simple interest.
Mensuration (क्षेत्रमिति)– Area and perimeters of Squares, rectangles parallelograms, circles, volume & surface area of the cube, cuboids, cone, cylinders & sphere.
Algebra (बीजगणित) – Basic operations and factorization, HCF and LCM, quadratic equations.
Geometry (ज्यामिति) – Triangles quadrilaterals, parallelograms, Lines, angles, and circles.
Search links: TA Bharti up, UP TA Army Bharti, TA relation bharti up. up ta sports bharti. NCC bharti TA bharti up. Uttar pradesh territorial army recruitment rally bharti 2021. TA Result notice. up state ta bharti 2021. ta notification up 2021. up ta recruitment rally open bharti 2021. uttar pradesh ta bharti rally 2021.
|Indian Army Recruitment Program 2021-2022|
|Indian Army Bharti New Syllabus 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Soldier Selection Procedure 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Military Recruitment Program 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Sports Quota Bharti Program||Click Here|
|Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Responsibilities of Zila Sainik Board/ Zila Sainik Welfare Offices||Click Here|
|Para Commando Selection Process 2021||Click Here|
|UP Helpline Contact Number All Districts||Click Here|
|Military Nursing Service MNS Notification 2021||Click Here|
|MES Draughtsman & Supervisor Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|RPSC Rajasthan SI & Platoon Commander Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Army 10+2 (TES-46 Jan 2022) Recruitment 2021-2022||Click Here|
|Indian Navy Tradesman Bharti 2021||Click Here|
|HAL ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Army TGC 133 Recruitment 2021||Click Here|
|Indian Army 10+2 TES 45 Entry Scheme 2021||Click Here|
|UP Police SI Bharti 2021||Click Here|