Havildar Education Selection Process Indian Army 2021: Selection Procedure for Education Havildar in the Army Education Corps (AEC) in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ of Indian Army. The selection procedure physical, medical test, written exam, physical fitness test for AEC Hav is given below:-
Selection Procedure Hav Educations Indian Army:
1. Screening: Screening of candidates will be carried out as per programme issued by Recruiting Offices/ HQ Recruiting Zone/ Army HQ.
2. Physical Fitness Test: The physical fitness test is conducted for successful physical fitness assessment of each candidate.Therefore to physical test is based upon the following physical tasks :
(a)- Running:- 1.6 Km run – in minimum 5 minutes 45 second.
(b)- Pull ups (Beam):– minimum 6 pull ups.
(c)- Balance:– must pass
(d)- 9’ Feet ditch:– must pass
3. Medical Standards:- After passing the physical test there will be another test for the medical credibility of the candidates. A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing in each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth i.e 14 dental points. Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Should be in medical category Shape-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dt 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
4. Written Exam:- The written exam is also included in the selection process and every candidate who were shortlisted has to appear the exam. Candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination. The written exam will consist of one composite paper of 3 hours duration, composed of the following parts:-
(a) Part I (Compulsory for all candidates): It will consist of Section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’. Section ‘A’ will have questions on General English of 10+2 level. Section ‘B’ will have questions on General Knowledge of appropriate standard. Maximum Marks for each section is 25, Pass Marks for each section is 10.
(b) Part II (Science of B.Sc Standard): Compulsory for M.Sc/B.Sc/MCA/BCA candidates. This part is further sub-divided into five sections covering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. Candidates will be required to attempt questions from any two sections. The candidate must pass in each section separately. Maximum Marks for each section is 25, pass Marks for each section is 10.
(c) Part III (Humanities of B.A Standard): Compulsory for M.A/B.A candidates. This part is further sub-divided into four sections covering History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. Candidates will be required to attempt questions from any two sections. The candidate must pass in each section separately. Maximum Marks for each section is 25, pass marks for each section is 10.
(d) MA/BA candidates with Mathematics may attempt questions from Mathematics section of Part II and atleast one more section of Part III.
(e) MCA candidates with Arts Subjects at graduation level may attempt questions from Computer Science Section of part II and at least one more section of Part III.
(f) Answers may be given in English or Hindi.
Marking System:- All answers will be marked on OMR seat only.
Details of Marks:– The details of the marks of the above mentioned question papers are as follows:
|Indian Army Hav AEC Question Paper Marks Hav Education|
|Question Paper||Maximum Marks||Pass Marks||Minus Marking|
|Paper I||50||20||1/4 Marks will be deducted on wrong answer|
|Paper II Science Stream||50||20||1/4 Marks will be deducted on wrong answer|
|Paper II Arts Stream||50||20||1/4 Marks will be deducted on wrong answer|
Indian Army Soldier New Syllabus Exam Pattern
|Indian Army Soldier Selection Procedure|
|Soldier GD Syllabus||Click Here|
|Soldier NA Syllabus||Click Here|
|Soldier CLK/ SKT Syllabus||Click Here|
|Soldier TDN Syllabus||Click Here|
|Soldier D Pharma Syllabus||Click Here|
|Soldier JCO RT Syllabus||Click Here|
|Education Havildar Syllabus||Click Here|
|Sepoy D Pharma Syllabus||Click Here|
|Hav SAC Surveyor Automated Cartographer Syllabus||Click Here|
|Territorial Army syllabus||Click Here|
5. Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview: The candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi (MP). Candidates qualifying in the Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview and placed in the merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps.
6. Transportation for Aptitude Test and Interview:– The candidates will be issued with free railway warrants for their journey from recruiting offices where they took the written examination to Pipariya (MP) nearest railway head. The candidates not found suitable for recruitment will be issued with a return journey warrant to their home station or recruiting office whichever is nearer, by Commandant, AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
7. Free Messing and Accommodation:- The candidates will be provided with free messing and accommodation during their short stay at Pachmarhi for the Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview. No Travelling allowance / Daily Allowance will be given to the candidates.
Important Notice:– Recruitment is a free service. Army recruitment cannot be influenced by any touts or outsider. Don’t give money to touts and do not get involved with them. Any involvement with touts will render your candidature null and void. In case any staff member of ARO or any body else from the Army asking for any monetary gratification should be immediately brought to the notice of the authorities.