Havildar Education Selection Procedure Indian Army 2019: Selection Procedure for Education Havildar in the Army Education Corps (AEC) in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ of Indian Army. The selection procedure physical, medical test, written exam, physical fitness test for AEC Hav is given below:-
Selection Procedure Hav Educations Indian Army:
1. Screening: Screening of candidates will be carried out as per programme issued by Recruiting Offices/ HQ Recruiting Zone/ Army HQ.
2. Physical Fitness Test: Physical Fitness Test will be carried out as under:-
(a) 1.6 Km run – in maximum 6.20 minutes.
(b) Pull ups (Beam) – minimum 6 pull ups.
(c) Balance – must pass.
(d) 9’ Feet ditch – must pass
3. Medical Standards: A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing in each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth i.e 14 dental points. Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Should be in medical category Shape-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dt 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
4. Written Exam: Candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination. The written exam will consist of one composite paper of 3 hours duration, composed of the following parts:-
(a) Part I (Compulsory for all candidates): It will consist of Section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’. Section ‘A’ will have questions on General English of 10+2 level. Section ‘B’ will have questions on General Knowledge of appropriate standard. Maximum Marks for each section is 25, Pass Marks for each section is 10.
(b) Part II (Science of B.Sc Standard): Compulsory for M.Sc/B.Sc/MCA/BCA candidates. This part is further sub-divided into five sections covering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. Candidates will be required to attempt questions from any two sections. The candidate must pass in each section separately. Maximum Marks for each section is 25, pass Marks for each section is 10.
(c) Part III (Humanities of B.A Standard): Compulsory for M.A/B.A candidates. This part is further sub-divided into four sections covering History, Geography, Political Science and Economics. Candidates will be required to attempt questions from any two sections. The candidate must pass in each section separately. Maximum Marks for each section is 25, pass marks for each section is 10.
(d) MA/BA candidates with Mathematics may attempt questions from Mathematics section of Part II and atleast one more section of Part III.
(e) MCA candidates with Arts Subjects at graduation level may attempt questions from Computer Science Section of part II and at least one more section of Part III.
(f) Answers may be given in English or Hindi.
5. Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview: The candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi (MP). Candidates qualifying in the Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview and placed in the merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps.