West Bengal Police Online/Offline Application 2019-2020: পশ্চিমবঙ্গ নারী ও পুরুষ পুলিশ নিয়োগ অনলাইন আবেদন Online & Offline Application for Male/ Female West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment in the Excise department of West Bengal. Date of online & offline application WB Police. Starting/ last date of application for WB Police recruitment. Relaxation in payment of application fee for SC/ ST/ OBC category for WB Police bharti male/ female/ lady constable. How to apply online application for WB Police Bharti 2019. WB Police bharti notification date. Latest Schedule Program WB Police Bharti program as under:-
Payment of Online/Offline Application Fee WB Police Bharti 2019
|Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount
|All Category except|
SC/ST of WB only
|SC Candidates of|
|ST Candidates of|
- Applicants belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only as they are exempted from paying any application fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ST certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- If any shortlisted candidate fails to submit the documents as stated, her/his candidature shall be deemed be invalid and subject to summary rejection.
- No exemption of fees is available to the SC/ST candidates of OTHER States.
- Neither any claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be reassigned for any other examination under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Applications not accompanied with the requisite application and/or processing fees shall be rejected summarily.
How to apply for West Bengal Police Bharti 2019-2020
Online/Offline Application WB Police: The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facilities of both the on-line and off-line submission of applications.
Online Submission of Application: Applicants will be able to submit application under this mode using the website wbpolice.gov.in & excisewb.gov.in by filling up their information including scanned photograph and signature. Applicants are advised to follow the procedure properly for applying through on-line mode. Payment of Application and/or Processing Fees can be made on-line through payment gateway by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank. Fees can also be paid through different e-wallets and 6 Bharat QR and UPI App. An amount of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only will be charged by the agency concerned as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking/e-wallet/other App facility.
Note: Each applicant is required to have an individual mobile no and e-mail ID. Sharing of mobile no. between applicants is not permitted. This number needs to remain valid till the entire process of the recruitment is over. The Board does not owe any responsibility for failure in delivery of SMS.
West Bengal Police Online/ Offline Application 2019-2020
WB Police Bharti Application: Application window for submitting application through on-line or downloading of off-line application form with printed challan of United Bank of India/India Post will remain operative for the period from 11.03.2019 to 10.04.2019 (5 P.M.). However the last date of depositing Application and/or Processing Fees only in respect of on-line applicants using United Bank of India challan, will be 12.04.2019.
|West Bengal Police Bharti Male/Female 2019-2020|
|WB Police Bharti Online Application||Click Here|
|West Bengal Police Bharti Vacancy||Click Here|
|West Bengal Police Bharti Written Test Pre Exam/ |
Main Exam Subject Wise Syllabus/ Exam Pattern
|West Bengal Police Bharti Physical Test Male/ Female||Click Here|
|West Bengal Police Bharti Medical Male/ Female||Click Here|
IMPORTANT: ON-LINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (PREFERABLY COLOURED) AND FULL SIGNATURE IN JPG FORMAT COVERING THE ENTIRE SPACE PROVIDED FOR THE SAME. THE SIZE OF PHOTOGRAPH FILE AND SIGNATURE FILE MUST BE BETWEEN 10 KB – 50 KB AND 05 KB – 20 KB RESPECTIVELY. THE IMAGE DIMENSION FOR PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SHOULD BE 177 PX H X 138 PX W (4.5 CM HEIGHT X 3.5 CM WIDTH) AND 63 PX H X 350 PX W (1.7 CM HEIGHT X 9.2 CM WIDTH) RESPECTIVELY. PHOTOGRAPH MUST BE ON WHITE BACKGROUND WITH 75-80% OF THE PHOTO OCCUPYING THE APPLICANT’S FACE. APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED NOT TO UPLOAD IMAGES OF OTHER OBJECTS IN PLACE OF PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE.
Unique Application Serial No: On successful submission of the application, the applicants shall be provided with the copy of Application Form with her/ his photograph, signature and unique Application Serial No. by the system. Candidates are advised to preserve it safely and mention the Application Sl. No. for all future communications, if required, with the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. Request for change/ correction in the Application Form SHALL NOT be entertained under any circumstances after final submission. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/ addition/ deletion in any particular field in application form whatever the reasons may be.
Online submission through Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras)
- The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends facility to submit application through Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras) set up at the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
- Applicants may approach any of the Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras) (List provided on the website) with all particulars and a recent passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the on-line application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
- They will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
- APPLICANTS MUST CHECK ON-SCREEN THE INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE STAFF BEFORE PROCEEDING FOR ON-LINE PAYMENT.
- The Application and/or Processing Fees have to be paid to Village Level Entrepreneurs of the Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras). The Kendra will take service charge (including GST) of Rs. 23/- (Rupees Twenty Three) extra for filling up the form and uploading the same along with scanned copies of candidate’s photograph and signature and making on-line payment of Application and/ or Processing Fees received from the applicant. The applicant must ensure proper uploading of her/ his photograph and signature. The Board will not be responsible for any discrepancy in the data uploaded. In case of any mismatch in respect of photograph and signature or any other detail at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature SHALL be rejected.
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay Rs. 243 /- only [Application Fees: Rs. 200/-, Processing Fees – Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including GST) Rs. 23/-] to the authorized staff of the Sahaj Mitra Kendra (Tathya Mitra Kendras).
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) shall pay Rs. 43/- only (Processing Fees : Rs. 20/- plus Service Charge (including GST) : Rs. 23/-) to the authorized staff of the Sahaj Mitra Kendra (Tathya Mitra Kendras).
- Candidates are advised NOT TO PAY IN EXCESS of the fees & service charge as mentioned above TO THE FRANCHISEE OR THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OF SAHAJ MITRA KENDRAS (TATHYA MITRA KENDRAS).
- AFTER PAYMENT OF THE FEES AND SERVICE CHARGE, THE AUTHORIZED STAFF OF THE KENDRA WILL HAND OVER TO THE APPLICANT THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM 7 WITH UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER AS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ON-LINE. THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM WILL ALSO CONTAIN ALL THE DETAILS FURNISHED BY THE APPLICANT.
- APPLICANTS MUST KEEP THE COPY OF THE APPLICATION WITH THEM AND NOTE DOWN THE UNIQUE APPLICATION SERIAL NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS WITH THE BOARD, IF ANY.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Helpline Numbers
- Candidates may contact the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board through a land line (033-
23371402) to report any kind of non-cooperation from any of the Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras), with details of the concerned Kendra during office hours (10:00 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday.
- Help line (Toll free) of Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras): Applicants may contact the Toll free help line number (18004190250) for locating the nearest Sahaj Mitra Kendras (Tathya Mitra Kendras).
- In case of any difficulties in downloading the off-line application form or in submitting the on-line application form the prospective applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No. 7044108689 / 7044109346) during office hours (10 AM to 05:30 PM) from Monday to Friday and 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM on Saturdays (except Govt. Holidays) or through e-mail (email@example.com).
WB Police Bharti Online Application and collection of fees through United Bank of India (UBI)
- The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board extends the facility of paying Application and/or
Processing Fees through the United Bank of India (UBI) for on-line applicants. Under this system a deposit challan will be generated bearing the Application Serial number during on-line submission of application.
- After obtaining the deposit challan, an applicant will have to proceed to any of the branches of the UBI located pan-India along with the challan after 01 (one) Banking Day for payment of the Application and/or Processing Fees.
- The branch will accept the payment of fees on production of the deposit challan which will be
returned back to the applicant with the Bank’s seal as acknowledgement. This deposit challan
bearing the application serial number. must be preserved by the applicants for future communication with the Board, if required.
- The applicant will have to pay a sum of Rs. 30/- (including GST) to the Branch of UBI against each payment of Rs. 220/- (for all categories of candidates except Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe of West Bengal only) or Rs. 20/- (for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of West Bengal only).
- On payment of Application and/ or Processing Fees at the Bank Counter the application will be auto submitted and the applicant will get a system generated SMS confirming successful submission of her/ his application form. Applicant must take a printout of his Application form by logging into ‘My Account’ page after receiving the SMS.