Army Rally Bharti Mizoram 2020: Army Recruitment Rally Bharti, Aizawl, Kolasib, Lawngtlai, Lunglei, Mamit, Saiha, Serchhip, Champhai of Mizoram Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program, Online Application Documents, Mizoram Army Bharti Admit Card, Physical Standard, Height, Weight, Chest, Age, Education Qualification, Medical Test, Written Exam, Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern, Physical Fitness Test, Mizoram Relation and Sports Army Rally Bharti, Mizoram Army Recruitment Rally Bharti date, Mizoram Army Bharti, Mizoram Army Recruitment Rally Bharti notification details given below
Mizoram Army Recruitment Rally Program 2020-2021
|Army Recruiting Office||Place of Rally||Date of Rally||District Covered||For Detailed Information|
|RO HQ Shillong||Shillong||01-10-2020 to|
|All Districts of Mizoram||Click Here|
|ARO Aizawl||Aizawl, Mizoram||15-11-2020 to|
|All Districts of Mizoram||Click Here|
|Written Exam New Syllabus 2020-2021||Click Here||Army Medical Exam||Click Here|
Mizoram Indian Army Age Limit Trade Wise
|Indian Army Soldier|
Category & Trade
|Age Limit in Years|
|Soldier GD/ |
|17 ½ - 21 Yrs|
|Soldier Clerk||17 ½ - 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Pharma||19 - 25 Yrs|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ - 23 Yrs|
|Soldier NA||17 ½ - 23 Yrs|
|Soldier Tdn||17 ½ - 23 Yrs|
|Hav Education||20 - 25 Yrs|
|Hav Surveyor |
|20 - 25 Yrs|
|Catering JCO||21 - 27 Yrs|
|27 - 24 Yrs|
|TA||18 - 42 Yrs|
|बिहार भारतीय वायु सेना रैली भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2020||Click Here|
|इंडियन नेवी भर्ती प्रोग्राम 2020 All India||Click Here|
|Online Registration Application Indian Army 2020||Click Here|
|Indian Army Education Qualification for all group||CLICK HERE|
|Army Women Bharti 2020-2021||Click Here|
Other Army Recruitment Rally Mizoram: Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for Mizoram State will cover the following recruitment during the period of army rally bharti Mizoram:-
- Relation Recruitment in Mizoram: Relation recruitment rally bharti for son/brother of serving/retired/ ex servicemen of Mizoram State, Through online application.
- Outsider Army Bharti: Recruitment of Son/brothers of serving persons who are serving in Mizoram State under ZRO Shillong through Outsider Sanction.
- Army Sports Rally Bharti Mizoram: Sports Army Rally Bharti for Sportsmen Bharti in the Army for candidates of Mizoram State through online application.
- DSC Army Bharti: Re-enrollment into DSC Bharti for ex-servicemen will be carried out as per program of ARO/BRO of Mizoram/ZRO Shilong. Ex-servicemen are advised to contact ARO/BRO for DSC Recruitment Jobs Information.
- TA Recruitment Rally Bharti: TA Recruitment Rally Bharti of Mizoram State – CLICK HERE
Games Permitted in Army Recruitment Rally: Army Rally Bharti for Sports Archery, Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Cycling, Equestrian, Football, Fencing , Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Judo, Kabaddi, Kayaking, Kho-Kho, Karate, Shooting, Rowing, Rugby, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis, Taekwondo, Volleyball, Weight Lifting and Wrestling.
- Validity of Sports: Sports certificate within two years.
- District Level Sports: Recognised by District Sports Association 1st and 2nd position only.
- State, National and International Level Sports: Participation certificate.
Mizoram Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Post/Trade/Code
Sepoy Pharma in Army Medical Corps -Code SPY
Soldier General Duty (All Arms) -Code SGD
Soldier Technical (Technical Arms – Arty, Army Air Defence – Code STT
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) – Code CLK
Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) – Code SNA
Soldier Tech Dresser (RVC) – Code STD
Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn Examiner-)- Code STA
Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms)-Click 18 Trades- Code TDN
Religious Teacher (RT JCO) -Code RGT
Havildar Education (Army Education Corps) – Code HVL
Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)- Code HAC
District covered army rally bharti Mizoram: HQ Recruiting Zone Shillong/ ZRO Shillong/ ARO Aizawl is responsible for army recruitment rally bharti of Mizoram State for following districts:-
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Aizawl
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Kolasib
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Kolasib
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Lunglei
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Mamit
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Saiha
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Serchhip
- Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Champhai
Mizoram Army Rally Bharti Physical Standard Required
- Height for Soldier GD/Sol Tdn – 160 cms
- Height for Soldier Technical and other category – 157 cms
- Chest for Army Bharti – 77 to 82 cms
- Weight for army bharti – 50 Kg
Marital Status for Mizoram Army Bharti: Married candidates who are less than 21 yrs of age are not eligible for enrollment in the army. Any candidate below 21 years married to the widow of the deceased brother are eligible for instant enrollment, the case for waiver of the QR will be considered by Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) on case to case basis.
Education Qualification for Mizoram Soldiers Bharti
Education Qualification Soldier GD/SHGD : Minimum Education Qualification for soldier GD category candidates will be High School or Metric or SSLC or 10th Class pass from Education Boards/ recognized Institutions is eligible for Mizoram Army Sol GD Bharti.
- Percentage of Marks for Sol GD: A candidate must score minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% in aggregate for recruitment as Soldier General Duty in Mizoram Army.
- Percentage of Marks: No aggregate percentage is considered in case candidate has passed in higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above. However, percentage waiver for candidates having passed in higher qualification is applicable only for the aggregate marks in class 10th but 33% in individual subjects is mandatory.
- Additional Subjects: Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage in Soldier GD category.
- Education Boards Grading System: Minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade (41-50) points is considered eligible for recruitment as Soldier GD with marks stipulation in Higher Qualifications 10+2 Sol GD: Intermediate or 10+2 pass or more qualified candidates need not have 45% marks in High School/Metric / SSLC /10th class.
Education Qualification Mizoram Soldier Technical Group X,Y: 10+2 / Higher Secondary / Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized.
Education Qualification Mizoram Soldier Tradesman : Minimum Education for Sol Tdn 10th Class Pass for chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan Wood Work, Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI Qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered for Mizoram Army Bharti. Education for Sol Tdn 8th Pass: Minimum Qualification for Soldier Tdn 8th Class Pass for House Keeper, Mess Keeper and Syce.
Education Qualification Soldier NA Mizoram State: Minimum Education Qualification for Mizoram Army Recruitment in soldier nursing assistant category is under:-
- Minimum 10+2/Intermediate exam passed in science with Physics, chemistry, Biology and English from Education Boards/ Institutions recognized for enrollment as compulsory with 40% marks in each subject and a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory.
- Additional Subjects are not applicable for calculation of percentage.
- Note: In case of a graduate having BSc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass) the stipulation of percentage in class 12th is not mandatory for recruitment in Army Medical Corps.
Education Qualification Sol Clerk/SKT Bharti Indian Army: Minimum Education Qualification required for soldier clerk/store keeper technical in the army is as under:-
- Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class XII.
- Should have studied English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class XII or X.
- Even, if a candidates is a graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in Class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
- Typing Test of 10 minutes duration will be administered once phase – ii of the Revised Recruitment System is implemented as part of the online computer based examination for Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management categories (If revised system is implemented).
- Note: Even if a candidate is graduate or has a higher qualification, percentage of marks scored in class 12th would be applicable toward his eligibility.
Education Boards: The recognition of State Education Boards or Distance Education Boards will be confirmed from the website of COBSE, UGC, AICTE or Distance Education Council.
Army Rally Bharti Mizoram 2020-Physical, Medical, Written Exam Indian Army Rally Bharti Mizoram
Indian Army Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Mizoram Army Bharti: In PFT for Signals Recruitment Rally Bharti 1600 meter race, pull ups (beam), 9 ft jump (ditch) and zig zag (Body Balance on Zig Zag) will be tested as under:-
PFT for All Trade/Category: PFT for Soldier GD, Soldier Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk, Sol SKT, Soldier Tdn for army recruitment rally bharti will be as under:-
1600 Meter Race (1 Mile run or 1.6 Km Run): Running Group & Marks
- Group I: Run within 5 Minutes and 30 Seconds – 60 Marks
- Group II: From 5 Minutes 31 Seconds to 5 Minutes 45 sec- 48 Marks
Beam (Pull Ups) : Number of pull ups and Marks
- 10 Pull Ups on beam – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups on beam – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups on beam – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups on beam – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups on beam – 16 Marks
Balance (Zig Zag): No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
9 Feet Jump: No marks are awarded, should be qualified.
Height, Weight, Chest in Physical Standard for Indian Army Mizoram Recruitment Rally Bharti
Army Bharti Physical Relaxation: Relaxation in Physical, Height, Weight, Chest, Written Exam in Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for son of serving/son ex servicemen/son of ward widows/son of widows. Relaxation in physical standard and bonus marks for Soldier GD, Soldier Clk/ SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesmen, Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC will be as under:-
|Indian Army Rally Bharti||Relaxation in Height Weight and Chest|
|यूनिट हेडक्वार्टर्स कोटा सेना रैली लेटेस्ट अपडेट Nov/Dec/ Jan||Click Here|
|Relaxation Applicable to||Height||Weight||Chest|
|Son of servicemen/ Son of |
Ex Servicemen/ Son of War
Widow/ Son of Widow
|02 cm||02 kg||01 cm|
|Adopted son/ son-in-law|
(if she has no son) of a
War Widows of Army
|02 cm||02 kg||01 cm|
|Sportsmen who have |
represented India at
International level, or
State at National level
|02 cm||05 kg||03 cm|
|Sportsmen who have |
represented District at
State level and University
or Regional team at State/
National level and secured
1st or 2nd position
|02 cm||05 kg||03 cm|
Relaxation in Written Exam & Bonus Marks for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti
NCC & SOS/SOEX Candidates: Relaxation in written examination and award of bonus marks for Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesman (Sol Tdn), Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC category to join Indian army job recruitment rally bharti to son/ward of service/ex servicemen (SOS/SOEX/SOWW/SOW) and NCC candidates will be as under:-
|Category of Candidates||Soldier |
|Sol Clk/ SKT, |
Sol Tech, Sol
Tech(Avn & Amn),
|Son of Servicemen /Son of |
Ex-Servicemen/ Son of War
Widow /Son of Widow
(One Son only)
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders |
who have participated in
Republic Day Parade
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holder||Exempted|
|NCC ‘B’ Certificate Holder||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC ‘A’ Certificate Holder||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|Candidates having O+ Level |
Computer Certificate issued
by DOEACC Society
Bonus Marks for Sportsman in Written for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti
Army Sportsman Bharti Chhoot: Relaxation in written examination and award of bonus marks for Sportsmen in Soldier GD, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Tech, Soldier Tech (Avn & Amn), Soldier NA, Soldier Tradesman (Sol Tdn), Sepoy Pharma, Hav SAC category to join Indian army recruitment rally bharti will be as under:-
|Sol Clk/SKT, |
|Candidates Represented |
India at International level
|20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Candidates Represented |
State at National level
|15 Marks||15 Marks||15 Marks|
|Represented District at State|
level & secured 1st/ 2nd
|10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|Represented University or|
Regional Team at State/
National level & secured
1st/ 2 nd position
|05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
Medical Test/Medical Exam Indian Army Bharati: Candidates for relation/sports Army Bharti found eligible in Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test will have to go through medical examination. All candidates are advised to visit on “Medical Test Preparation Tips“ for easily success in Medical Test and, you must visit on “How Medical Exam is done” during army medical test of Complete Body” also study “Causes of Medical Unfit”.
Admit Card Mizoram Army Bharti: Admit Card/Hall Ticket for Written Examination will be issued on completion of PFT, PMT and Medical Test to the candidates. Admit Card for Medical Unfit/Review candidates will be issued on receipt of Fitness Certificate from concerned Military Hospital.
Written Examination: Date, Time, Place for army written examination (common entrance examination), CEE will be given in the admit card with instructions of the written examination. Information about category/trade wise army written exam syllabus and army exam pattern, army exam preparation tips, Sample paper and model paper for practice and study for success in written examination.
Army Written Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern: Army Written Exam Syllabus, Subjects, Exam Pattern, Army Exam Question Paper and Marks, Minus Marking System for Written Exam Soldier General Duty, Soldier SHGD, Soldier, Tech, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Tdn details given below:-
|Trade||Subject||Paper||Pass Marks||Questions||Marks per question||Negative Marks
|JCO RT Interview||Interview||-||100/50||-||-||-|
|भारतीय सेना परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें|
|Soldier GD||GK, Gen|
|Soldier Tdn||GK &|
|Soldier Tech||GK, Phy,|
|Soldier NA||GK, Bio,|
|Soldier Clerk||GK & Gen|
|Part I||100/40||25||04||1 Mark|
|Part II||100/40||25||04||1 Mark|
|Hav Surveyor||Mathematics||Part I||100/40||50||02||1 Mark|
|Physics||Part II||50/20||25||02||1 Mark|
|Chemistry||Part II||50/20||25||02||1 Mark|
|Religious Teacher RT JCO||General |
|Paper I||100/40||50||02||1 Mark|
|Knowledge of religious domain||Paper II||100/40||50||02||1 Mark|
Addition of PFT Marks in Army Written Exam: PFT Marks added in final merit list in preparation of army merit list for Sol GD, Sol Tech, Sol NA, Sol Clk, Sol SKT, Sol Tdn for recruitment in army rally bharti details given below in the table:-
|Soldier Clerk /|
Mizoram Army Result: Mizoram army recruitment rally bharti written examination result will be published on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Contact Details for Mizoram Army Recruitment Rally: Army Recruiting Office Aizawl, Under HQ Recruiting Zone Shillong/ZRO Shillong Contact details as under:-
ARO Aizawl, Aizawl (Mizoram), c/o 806 FPO, Pin – 796001, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tele No : 0389-2351158 & 2351116
Headquarters Recruiting Zone Shillong: HQ Rtz Zone Shillong – Pin – 793001, E-mail : email@example.com,
Tele No : 0364-2506581.
Mizoram Bharti Job Info: Mizoram army Job Information about Application, Location, Type of Army Bharti Rally and other UHQ Quota relation & sports army bharti information are given below:-
|Organisation||Join Indian Army|
|About Job Info||Join Indian Army Job Info|
|Type of Job||Indian Army Job|
|Army Job Location||All India & Abroad|
|Post Category||Various Post
|Army Bharti Type||Rally Bharti|
|Army Recruitment |
|8th, 10th, ITI, 12th,
BA, BSc, MA, MSc
|Date of Army |
|As per Notification
|Place of Army |
|As per army rally
|Mode of Written |
Written Test/ Pen
paper mode army
|Army Written Exam|
|Hindi & English|
Document Required for Mizoram Indian Army Rally Bharti: Click here for preparation of following army bharati documents. Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site :-
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificate: Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Martic/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/ Board/ University. Provisional/Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University. Candidates with matric certificates from open school should bring school leaving certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Teshildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with photograph (Maharashtra State does not issue with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate).
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Teshildar/SDM (if religion as “SIKH/HINDU/ MUSLIM/CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate.
- School Character Certificate: School character certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Muncipal Corporation within last six months.
- Relationship Certificate: SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidate are required to provide the following documents :-
- Relationship certificate: Relationship certificate issued from respective records office only duly signed by records Officer with Personal number, Rank , Name and particular of the records officer issuing the relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- No-judicial Stamp paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final selection for purpose of pay and allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Indian Army Rally Bharti Mizoram 2020-2021-Physical, Medical, Written Syllabus Army Bharti Aizawl, Kolasib, Lawngtlai, Lunglei,Mamit, Saiha, Serchhip, Champhai
Important Instructions for Army Recruitment Rally Mizoram
- Administration: Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to civil police
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/attention of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performing enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part on the boys are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physically measurements.
- All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.Candidates may require to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements for stay under own arrangements. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility of candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Indian Army Latest Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-2021 Notification
|Army Navy, IAF, Police Job Notification||Job Info in detail|
|Women Tech/Non Tech Entry Course 2021||Click Here|
|Arty Centre Army Rally Dec 2020||Click Here|
|Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech Entry 2021||Click Here|
|All India Army Rally Bharti Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी एवं अंग्रेजी में||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota Relation/ Open Sports Bharti Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|पुलिस भर्ती मेडिकल टेस्ट कैसे होता है||Click Here|
|Police Bharti 2020-2021||Click Here|
|State Wise Army Rally Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|Army Navy IAF Medical Test Male/ Female||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना महिला प्रवेश योजना 2020-2021||Click Here|
|Documents for Online Application||Click Here|
|Know about CAPF, NSG, SPG, BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF, SSC Indian Security Forces||Click Here|
All India Regimental Centre Relation and Sports Army Bharti – CLICK HERE
Relaxation in Height, weight, Chest, Relaxation in Written Exam – CLICK HERE
Priority For Join Indian Army Priority I to V – CLICK HERE
Minimum Physical Standard Required for Indian Army Recruitment
Physical Standard: Minimum physical standard height, chest, weight required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for candidates of all Indian states for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Pharma, Soldier Tradesmen, RT JCO, JCO catering, Hav (SAC) are as under:-
|J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Hill Area |
of Punjab, Chandigarh
|Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Hill Region of West Bengal (Gangtok, Darjeeling and Kalimpong)||160||157||160||77||48|
|Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh,|
Delhi, Rajasthan and Western
Uttar Pradesh (Meerut and
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Orissa||169||169||162||77||50|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadar,|
Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Goa and Puducherry||166||165||162||77||50|
Special Physical Standard for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti
Special Physical Standard: Minimum special physical standard height, chest, weight required for Indian Army Recruitment Rally Bharti for candidates of all Indian states for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier NA, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Pharma, Soldier Tradesmen, RT JCO, JCO catering, Hav (SAC) are as under:-
Standard for Army
|Gorkhas both Nepalese and Indian||157||77||48|
|Tribals of Recognized Tribal Areas||162||77||48|
|*Clerk (Staff Duty) / Store Keeper Technical||162||77||50|
RT JCO (Gorkhas & Ladakhi region
|The Brigade of Guards||173||77||50|
|Corps of Military Police||173||77||50|
|Candidates from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Group of Islands including Minicoy
|Soldier Tradesmen||Minimum physical standards of the regions given above, minus 1 Cm chest and 2 Kg weight. Ht criteria would be as par with Soldier General Duty as relevant to the region.|
|JCO Catering (ASC) / Survey Automated|
Cartographer (Engineers) / Havildar
|As applicable to Soldier General Duty for various regions.|
|Note:* Regional physical standards lower than the standards laid down zone wise will be applicable to clerical candidates belonging to those region.|
Notification for Mizoram Army Bharti Rally 2020. Mizoram Army Recruitment Rally Bharti Program, Date, Place: Program for army rally bharti will be issued by ARO Mizoram and army recruitment rally for Mizoram tentatively will be held in the 2020. Mizoram army bharti result written exam.