TA Army Rally Bharti Zone 4: Territorial Army, TA Recruitment Rally Bharti Zone IV covers the following Indian States and UTs for TA Army Recruitment Rally Bharti:-
- Andhra Pradesh TA Bharti
- Maharashtra TA Bharti
- Tamil Nadu TA Bharti
- Karnataka TA Bharti
- Rajasthan TA Bharti
- Gujarat TA Bharti
- Kerala TA Bharti
- Dadar & Nagar
- Goa TA Bharti
- Daman & Diu
Pradeshik Sena Rally Bharti Zone IV Date: Territorial Army,TA Army Rally Bharti date Zone 4 for Andhra Pradesh, AP, Gujarat, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, GOA, UT of Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry. TA Army Rally Bharti PFT, Physical Standard, Education qualification, TA Army Rally Bharti Age, Height, Weight, Chest, TA Selection Procedure, TA Sports Bharti, TA Relation Bharti, Eligibility Criteria for Territorial Army (TA) Rally Bharti, TA Zone 4 Rally Bharti Program 2019. TA Bharti date zone 4. TA Bharti Notification Zone 4 as under:-
ZONE IV TA RECRUITMENT RALLY BHARTI PROGRAM 2020
|TA Bharti Zone 4 State/ Districts||Date Wise Program|
|Name of TA Bn||123 TA Bn|
|TA Recruitment Rally Program||Updating soon|
|Place of Rally||Swami Keshwanand Stadium, Bikaner, Rajasthan|
|Bharti Programme Time Table||from 0400 hrs to 1700 hrs daily as per date below|
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Rajasthan District of Ajmer, Sikar, Jaisalmer, Bharatpur, Chittourgarh, Banswara, Bhilwara, Doongarpur, Kota, Sri Ganganagar, Bundi and Hanumangarh||Updating soon|
|State of Goa and district of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jhunjhunu, Pratapgarh, Rajasmand, Sirohi, Tonk of Rajasthan||Updating soon|
|State of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Daman, Diu, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry and district of Bikaner, Alwar, Barmer, Baran, Dholpur, Pali, Jalaur of Rajasthan||Updating soon|
|State of Maharashtra, Gujarat and district of Nagaur, Karouli, Dausa, Churu, Sawai Madhopur, Udaypur of Rajasthan||Updating soon|
TA ARMY RALLY BHARTI POST FOR RECRUITMENT IN TA
- TA Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- TA Soldier Clerk and Soldier SKT
- TA Soldier Clerk SD
- TA Soldier Tradesmen Categories 10th Pass
- TA Soldier Tradesmen categories 8th Pass
- Ex Servicemen Soldier GD Bharti in TA
- Ex Servicemen Havildar Recruitment in TA in all categories
- JCO Ex Servicemen Direct Bharti in TA in various categories
Selection Procedure TA Bharti Rally
- Physical Standard Test PST for TA Bharti Rally.
- 1600 Meter Run
- TA Physical Height Chest, Weight, Beam, Chin ups
- Long Jump, High Jump
- Medical Test for TA Bharti
- Merit Prepration
- Joining Letter
MINIMUM PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TA RECRUITMENT
Age Limit for TA: Age required for TA Bharti between 18 to 42 years. Minimum age 18 years amd maximum age 42 years required for TA Bharti.
Height for TA: Minimum 160 Centimeter Height required for TA Bharti UP, MP, Bihar, UK, Odisha, Jharkahand and Chhattisgarh States.
Weight for TA: 50 Kg minimum weight required for TA Bharti.
Chest for TA: 77 to 82 cm, minimum chest 77 cm and with 5 cm expansion ie 82 cms required for TA Bharti.
MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR TA BHARTI
Soldier General Duty TA Bharti (Sol GD): 10th/High School/Matric pass with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subjects Minimum education qualification for TA Bharti in Soldier GD category required. No percentage limit in case candidates have higher qualification as Intermediate/10+2/Higher Secondary .
Soldier Clerk GD, SD, SKT: 10+ 2/Intermediate/Higher Secondary pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% in each subject. Should have studied and passed English and Maths/Accounts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject Minimum education qualification for Soldier Clerk GD/SD/SKT for TA Bharti.
Soldier Tradesman/MTS: High School/10th Pass/Matric/ ITI minimum education qualification required for TA Bharti in Tdn Trades and for few Sol Tdn TA qualification required 8th pass only for recruitment in TA.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST FOR TA BHARTI
TA Rally Bharti Physical Standard and PFT
Race for TA Bharti: Race for 1600 meter or 1.6 Km is required as per timing and marks given below for TA Bharti:-
Group I Race Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 30 minutes will get full 60 marks in Group I.
Beam-Pull Ups for TA Bharti: Number ad pull ups (beam) and marks allotted for TA Bharti is as under:-
- 10 Pull Ups on beam – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull ups on beam – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull ups on beam – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull ups on beam – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull ups on beam – 16 Marks
Group II Race Marks: Candidates who clear 1600 meter race with in 5 minutes and 45 minutes will get full 48 marks in Group II.
9 Feet Long Jump: Candidates have to clear 9 feet ditch jump for TA Bharti which is qualify in nature only.
Zig Zag Balance: Candidates have qualify zig zag balance for TA Bharti which is very simple.
Army Units Under TA Zone 4 for TA Recruitment Rally Bharti
101 Inf Bn (TA) MARATHA LI, TA Rally Bharti
106 Inf Bn (TA) PARA, TA Rally Bharti
110 Inf Bn (TA) MADRAS, TA Rally Bharti
115 Inf Bn (TA) BIHAR, TA Rally Bharti
116 Inf Bn (TA) PARA, TA Rally Bharti
117 Inf Bn (TA) THE GUARDS, TA Rally Bharti
118 Inf Bn (TA) GRENADIERS, TA Rally Bharti
122 Inf Bn (TA) MADRAS, TA Rally Bharti
125 Inf Bn (TA) THE GUARDS, TA Rally Bharti
MEDICAL TEST/MEDICAL EXAM FOR TA RALLY BHARTI
TA Medical: On basis of performance in physical fitness test PFT, documentation candates will be called for medication test for TA Army Recruitment Rally Bharti. Candidates who found fit in medical will be forwarded for final merit for TA Bharti. मेडिकल टेस्ट में सफल होने लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें
FINAL MERIT LIST TA RALLY BHARTI
Final Merit for TA Recruitment Rally Bharti: On the basis of physical fitness test, medical examination and interview final merit list will be prepared and candidates will be selection only on merit basis.
Indian Army Latest Rally Bharti Schedule 2020-2021 Notification
|Army Navy, IAF, Police Job Notification||Job Info in detail|
|Indian Navy 10+2 B Tech Entry 2021||Click Here|
|All India Army Rally Bharti Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम की पूरी जानकारी हिंदी एवं अंग्रेजी में||Click Here|
|UHQ Quota Relation/ Open Sports Bharti Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|पुलिस भर्ती मेडिकल टेस्ट कैसे होता है||Click Here|
|Police Bharti 2020-2021||Click Here|
|State Wise Army Rally Program 2020-2021||Click Here|
|Army Navy IAF Medical Test Male/ Female||Click Here|
|भारतीय सेना महिला प्रवेश योजना 2020-2021||Click Here|
|Documents for Online Application||Click Here|
|Know about CAPF, NSG, SPG, BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, AR, NIA, SSF, SSC Indian Security Forces||Click Here|
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR TA RECRUITMENT RALLY BHARTI
TA Rally Bharti Documents: Candidates are advised to keep ready following documents for Territorial Army Recruitment Rally Bharti. List of Documents for TA Rally Bharti is as under:-
1. High School / SSC / 10th Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
2. Intermediate / HSC / XII Class Certificate and Mark Sheet.
3. Graduation Degree Mark Sheet and certificate.
4. Residence Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
5. Caste Certificate.
5 (a) Religion Certificate: Religion certificate issued by Tehsildar/SDM (if Religion as “Hindu/Sikh/Muslim/ Christian” is not mentioned in the case certificate).
6. Character Certificate from last education institute (Not more than six month old).
7. Character Certificate from Village Pradhan or Sarpanch or Administrative Officer(Not more than six month old).
8. NCC A, B, C Certificates if candidate is NCC Student
9. Outstanding Sports Certificates to be produced if represented in the following:-
(a) Represented India at International level.
(b) Represented State at National Level.
(c) Represented District at National Level.
(d) Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
10. ITI Certificates for concern candidates.
11. Computer Certificate, Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society for Soldier Clerk/SKT.
12. Transfer Certificate in original for Non Matric / 8th Class Pass Students (for Tdn Category)
13. In case of Non Matric Candidates, Transfer Certificate signed by Headmaster/Principal of the school & countersigned by District Education Officer and Mark Sheet of last examination appeared, duly affixed with school seal and attested by Headmaster.
14. Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If candidate is below 21 years of age) Format for unmarried certificate
15. Sixteen latest coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs not taken earlier than six months with Name and Date of Birth printed on bottom of photographs of the candidates. The photograph should be without facial hair (Beard) and preferably with light coloured background and plain/light coloured shirt.
16. Son of Servicemen/Son of Ex Servicemen/Son of war widow and battle casualty (a) There is provision for instant enrolment for Son of Service person and Ex-servicemen. Sons of War Widows and Battle Casualties, Eligible candidates to contact concerned Army Recruiting Office.
17. In case of son of serving soldier of JCO/OR or Officer/son of Ex Servicemen, relationship certificate duly signed by Chief Record Officer/Senior Record Officer of respective Record Office with date of birth, Joint Photographs of the candidate with his father will be produced.
18. Aadhar Card.
19. All candidates will bring an Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on Stamp paper and attested by a Notary (format attached). Format of affidavit is given below.
20. Candidates are advised to take care of their documents/belongings against theft during rally.
21. Attested photocopy / printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
22. Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate.
23. Single Bank Account, PAN Card & Aadhar Card: Single Bank Account, PAN Card and Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrollment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
Search Link: TA Bharti Zone 4. IV Zone TA Rally Bharti. TA Recruitment Rally Zone 4. Zone 4 TA bharti rally notification. Indian Army TA Bharti Zone 4. Territorial Army Recruitment Notification Zone four. TA Bharti Result Zone II. Result for TA Bharti. All Indian TA Bharti Rally program Zone IV. Zone 4 TA Bharti Program. TA Bhari Rsult.
|TA Unit Vacancy||TA Bharti Date|
|Place of TA
|101 Inf Bn (TA)|
|Sol (GD)-89, Clk|
|110 Inf Bn (TA)|
|Sol (GD)-89, Clk|
(SD)-03, Chef Spl-01,
|106 Inf Bn (TA) |
|Sol (GD)-57, Clk|
(SD)-01, Black Smith-
01, Chef Spl-02,
|115 Inf Bn (TA) |
|Sol (GD)-56, Tailor-|
01, House Keeper-01,
& Chef Community-04
|116 Inf Bn (TA)|
|Sol (GD)-59, Clk|
(SD)-01, Hair Dresser-
02, House Keeper-02,
|117 Inf Bn (TA) |
|Sol (GD)-57, Clk |
|118 Inf Bn (TA)|
|122 Inf Bn (TA) |
|Sol (GD)-64, Clk|
(SD)-01, Hair Dresser-
03, House Keeper-02,
|125 Inf Bn (TA) |
|Sol (GD)-69, Clk|
(SD)-01, Hair Dresser-
02, Chef Spl-01, Mess